Hello everyone! I'm in the very beginning process of cycling my 20g tall tank. (48 hrs) I got a very
slight ammonia reading today, which I suppose is a good thing. I know when I do a water change that I should condition the water to get rid of chlorine, etc. I just noticed that the bottle I was given at the LFS is called "Prime" and it says it removes chlorine, chloramine, AND ammonia and "detoxifies Nitrite and Nitrate". How much of that is true, I have no idea. From what I understand the ammonia isn't actually removed, just made less dangerous. Should I use something different or will this stuff work okay? I don't want my tests to be all screwed up.
Thanks again. I've learned TONS from you guys!