| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools|
I don't think it's the microwave radiation specifically that kills the bacteria/fungi, I believe it's the heat. Microwaves are different from the gamma (?) radiation they use to sterilize food. I still wonder if there would be a fire risk in the microwave?
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Question about driftwood||excal88||Beginner Freshwater Aquarium||6||04-21-2011 04:40 AM|
|driftwood question||DanMarion||Beginner Freshwater Aquarium||2||05-19-2010 05:27 AM|
|Question about driftwood and pH||PaperclipGirl||Beginner Freshwater Aquarium||4||02-14-2010 09:27 PM|
|Driftwood Question -- UGH!||Andyandsue||Beginner Freshwater Aquarium||14||03-18-2007 10:42 PM|