09-20-2009, 12:26 AM
| || |
Were it me, (and it ain't) I would lose the ammolock,reduce feedings to once a day and smaller amount, only clean filter in dechlorinated water or old aquarium water, stop with the ph up and down products(they cause ph shifts that can be stressful to lethal for fish), and continue to change 20 to 25 percent of water anytime ammonia,or nitrites become dangerous as per your test kit.
On or about the 18th of last month you indicated that you placed fish in the aquarium after only a week despite suggestion to let the tank mature or (cycle). Since you chose to add fish before the tank had cycled,fish poop and or uneaten food,too much food,= ammonia. Ammonia kills fish quickly. I suspect they would be dead if ammonia levels you posted were accurate.
The varoius products you are using could be affecting the readings you are getting for ammonia.
Prime is all that is needed at proper dosage for your tank. IMHO