I could see it with the light. And I'm sure it could be bleach as well as mineral deposits. I scraped some of the white stuff off, but the rest seems to be chemical or whatever.
I used bleach to clean out the aquarium from the previous owner. They haven't cleaned it in months, and it was in way worse condition. There were bacterial colonies everywhere, I was convinced there was E-Coli on it. But yeah, I cleaned it with bleach. What do you think I can do.
Could it be a water stain?
It really sounds like this: http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf351538.tip.html