I am in my final stage of cycling my tank. I know it will probably take one more week or so but now the funny party beginning. I have looked around from other people’s signature and from different photo I have come out with some fish I like but still need help and advise.
1. My tank is 36”X 12”X16” 30 gallon long
2. Filter running right now is canister Rena XP1 and I have Aquaclear 200 but I haven’t set this up but if advised to do that I will put this up in no time.
3. Heaters 2 X 100 Watts
4. Gravel is standard 0.5mm –2.5mm substrate
5. My tap water PH is 7.0
6. I don’t have the glass cover top for now and I am planning to get lights that have mounted legs.
7. Right now I have two 60 watts clip table light (but is a temporary thing)
8. I have plant two weeks ago Java fern, Java moss, Amazon sword and cabomba and they are doing very well.
The types of fish I have seen and like so far but I need more opinion on compatibility and how many will fit my tank. I prefer few fish only that are not community type.
Catfish - (Oto, Upside – down, Panda, Emerald
Loaches – (Kuhli ), striata, Daria, Lohachata, skunk
Pleco - Clown, Candy stripe, bristlenose
Maybe later I will put like two amino and two Red Cherry Shrimps. I don’t know how and what is good when keeping with the other so anyone can help me to choose btn those to mix and match for top and bottom dwellers