11-22-2011, 11:16 PM
| || |
On my 50g I had a Fluval 304 (replaced by 305) and liked it up until I couldn't get it to seal anymore where the top meets the bottom. I tried everything I could; replaced 0-ring, lubed with vaseline, put rags under the latches to make it tighten more...nothing worked. Stupid thing leaked on the carpet a couple times. I replaced it with an Rena XP2 and love it. It filters well, plenty of media space, the hose disconnect works very well and the way it is assembled makes it, I think, unlikely it will leak in the future how the Fluval leaked. I actually just cleaned it today, piece of cake.