09-16-2012, 07:57 PM
| || |
Originally Posted by Canadian Fish
We still drink from the hose. My kid drinks from the hose, but we try to raise our fish better than we're raising our kid.
Okay 'daddy dearest'! hehe
The real problem with drinking from the garden hose is all the bacteria that can grow in that hose sitting there in the yard or garden. Ever notice how hot the water in the hose gets sitting in the sun....nice 'n warm to culture all sorts of 'interesting' creatures....but go ahead and give the kids a big gulp...just make sure the insurance premiums are kept up to date