OK Ww: you asked so "here it goes" and all comments should be prefaced with IMHO but .
1) do not buy the cubes!!!
The "flat packs" are much more efficient "cost wise".
Most of the flat packs are "zip lockable".
I break off enough to only last for a week, put the remai
2) Do not get Krill unless you have very, very large fish.
I have three packs which I am having to blend into my "beef heart mixture" in order to "use it up" (my fishies really like it).
3) Where feasible purchase "San Fransisco Bay" brands.
The 2nd best is "Hikari".
3) You just "gotta feed some flakes". I feed TetraMin Tropical Flakes.
4) The following are in the order my fish enjoy:
a) Brine Shrimp and/or Baby brine shrimp
b) Blood Worms
c) Ocean Plankton
End of Frozen & Flake Food Section
What my fishies really. really enjoy are
1) my beef heart recipes or variations thereof and
2) red wiggler worms.
BTW I will soon be posting in "Member Submitted Articles" the details concerning my recipes and red wiggler worms.