Fluval Edge 12 - Page 2
Tropical Fish

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources » Freshwater Fish and Aquariums » Beginner Freshwater Aquarium » Fluval Edge 12

Fluval Edge 12

This is a discussion on Fluval Edge 12 within the Beginner Freshwater Aquarium forums, part of the Freshwater Fish and Aquariums category; --> hey i've not heard of it,however maybe someone else has,who'll hopefully have some input....

Check out these freshwater fish profiles
Texas Cichlid
Texas Cichlid
Black Darter Tetra
Black Darter Tetra
Like Tree6Likes

Reply
Old 01-23-2014, 04:13 PM   #11
 
willow's Avatar
 
hey
i've not heard of it,however maybe someone else has,who'll hopefully
have some input.
willow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 08:46 PM   #12
 
Poleren's Avatar
 
The water has definitely been stained by the driftwood, a solution to that problem is to wash the driftwood before putting the, in the tank. The smell is a whole different problem.
Poleren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 10:10 PM   #13
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poleren View Post
The water has definitely been stained by the driftwood, a solution to that problem is to wash the driftwood before putting the, in the tank. The smell is a whole different problem.
I boiled it the other day and it has been out my aquarium for about a week and i love how much it has cleared up in there. I actually might just leave it out so I don't have to go back to tea water. The smell is actually gone when I took it out so I got two things knocked out at once. Have you ever heard of a site called germanbluerams. com?
willow likes this.
solizaaron18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 03:55 PM   #14
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by solizaaron18 View Post
Thank you! Hey I have a quick question….have you ever heard of a website called germanbluerams.com

or yet, has anyone heard of this site and actually bought a mated pair from them?? I'm super curious
I only have some cories and lemon tetras in a 20 gallon, so I don't know anything about rams nor the mentioned website.
brownmane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 07:32 AM   #15
 
Poleren's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by solizaaron18 View Post
I boiled it the other day and it has been out my aquarium for about a week and i love how much it has cleared up in there. I actually might just leave it out so I don't have to go back to tea water. The smell is actually gone when I took it out so I got two things knocked out at once. Have you ever heard of a site called germanbluerams. com?
Um, no.
Posted via Mobile Device
Poleren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 09:04 AM   #16
 
I ordered a pair of german blue rams from that website. The seller can also be found on aquabid.com and has a good reputation on there. Unfortunately I live in Chicago and even tho I ordered them about 2 weeks ago the temperature here has been to cold for them to ship my rams. You can check aquabid for some of the feedback others have left tho.
jay0884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 10:13 AM   #17
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay0884 View Post
I ordered a pair of german blue rams from that website. The seller can also be found on aquabid.com and has a good reputation on there. Unfortunately I live in Chicago and even tho I ordered them about 2 weeks ago the temperature here has been to cold for them to ship my rams. You can check aquabid for some of the feedback others have left tho.
Yeah I was checking his site out last night. Oh yeah I can understand that. I ordered a pair as well so when I get them in this weds or thur Ill take pics of them in my aquarium and put them on here so you can see what they look like and stuff. Thanks!
brownmane likes this.
solizaaron18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 11:32 PM   #18
 
Hello everybody!! So 3 weeks have passed and my tank is finally cycled!! :noteworthy: Some crazy things have happened over that time and I would like to share them with you. So the rams I bought then took back ended up fighting a lot at the fish store so I didn't want them anymore so I bought a for sure pair off a GermanBlueRams . Com and when they got here weds they were dead What a big disappointment that was so I went to a very nice fish store today that is about 20 min away from me and picked me up 2 Blue German Rams but need your help on something. I'm pretty sure I got a male and female but what do you guys think? Also a week ago I picked up 6 small neon tetras. I got a really cool pic of them in a line, following each other and also got 4 cherry red shrimp. Don't see them very much but when I do I just love them. The Rams are about a little over an inch. I'm thinking the female is the less colorful one but don't know. Oh, I also put an updated picture of my aquarium!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg securedownload-1.jpg (16.1 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg securedownload-4.jpg (18.3 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg securedownload-7.jpg (16.6 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg securedownload-8.jpg (18.6 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg securedownload.jpg (9.0 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg securedownload-10.jpg (17.9 KB, 9 views)
solizaaron18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 11:45 PM   #19
 
Two more shots…Female (I think) and another together picture because I just love their colors!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg securedownload-2.jpg (28.0 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg securedownload.jpg (28.4 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by solizaaron18; 02-01-2014 at 12:03 AM..
solizaaron18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 12:58 AM   #20
 
They say the female usually has a pinker belly so you could be right. Just my guess. I hope you got a refund from germanbluerams.com for the dead fish right?
jay0884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
new fluval edge Blackheart Freshwater and Tropical Fish 3 06-12-2011 12:34 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:28 PM.