Is fish keeping a disease? - Page 4
Tropical Fish

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources » Freshwater Fish and Aquariums » Beginner Freshwater Aquarium » Is fish keeping a disease?

Is fish keeping a disease?

This is a discussion on Is fish keeping a disease? within the Beginner Freshwater Aquarium forums, part of the Freshwater Fish and Aquariums category; --> Originally Posted by UncleEasy3000 We should change the name of this thread to "Aquarium Confessions" - can a mod do that??? LOL, A mod ...

Check out these freshwater fish profiles
Scalare Angelfish
Scalare Angelfish
Glowlight Danio
Glowlight Danio
Like Tree157Likes

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools vBmenu Seperating Image Search this Thread vBmenu Seperating Image
Is fish keeping a disease?
Old 11-20-2013, 12:52 PM   #31
 
Chesh's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleEasy3000 View Post
We should change the name of this thread to "Aquarium Confessions" - can a mod do that???
LOL, A mod can, yes - but this thread is too fun as it is - and a few pages in! Mebbe start a new thread, instead? Your call - your wish is my command >.<
Chesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 01:17 PM   #32
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleEasy3000 View Post
I havent told my girlfriend.. my big play is going to be telling her I'll park my car on the street and put it in the garage.
I guess that's better that parking her car on the street.
R
Chesh and UncleEasy3000 like this.
rickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 01:57 PM   #33
 
UncleEasy3000's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chesh View Post
LOL, A mod can, yes - but this thread is too fun as it is - and a few pages in! Mebbe start a new thread, instead? Your call - your wish is my command >.<
Haha! ok ok you're right if it's not broken don't fix it.. I have to remember that more often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickey View Post
I guess that's better that parking her car on the street.
R
She is such a team player, I wouldn't want her to have to suffer any more than she has. I like that girl too much.
Chesh likes this.
UncleEasy3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 03:24 PM   #34
 
willow's Avatar
 
i had MTS once…..i don't think i'm cured…..there's always the hankering for
another tank from time to time….it's just the one i have right now…is… well… special
right now as i have Angels,and a pair of rams(along with everyone else)… i have not
had much luck with…and i'm guarding it like the crown jewels….so for now…
no more…but it's there…..ever in the background…..in my dreams…….muhwahhaha
Chesh and UncleEasy3000 like this.
willow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 11:26 PM   #35
 
rsskylight04's Avatar
 
nice

This thread as more likes than any that I've seen-nice post uncle!
willow and UncleEasy3000 like this.
rsskylight04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 05:15 AM   #36
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleEasy3000 View Post
She is such a team player, I wouldn't want her to have to suffer any more than she has. I like that girl too much.
Mine is on board most of the time also, although she did draw the line when she found out about turning the swimming pool into a goldfish pond.
R
rickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 09:40 AM   #37
 
UncleEasy3000's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickey View Post
Mine is on board most of the time also, although she did draw the line when she found out about turning the swimming pool into a goldfish pond.
R
That's so funny because every time I look at a swimming pool I envision the same thing..
UncleEasy3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 12:58 PM   #38
 
rsskylight04's Avatar
 
Unhappy MTS troubles

mine drew the line when i got my fourth... no fifth tank. now scince i cant get MORE tanks, im trying to upsize them all one by one. maybe no one will notice!
willow, rickey, Roccus and 1 others like this.
rsskylight04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 01:13 PM   #39
 
UncleEasy3000's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsskylight04 View Post
mine drew the line when i got my fourth... no fifth tank. now scince i cant get MORE tanks, im trying to upsize them all one by one. maybe no one will notice!
The thing is.. I look at it as a space issue when dealing with my old lady. This is why I really love that thread by badxillan with the stack build stands.. If you stack them.. it still takes up the same amount of space and then its hard to say that its taking up too much space.. of course electric bill may be an issue still lol.

Speaking of electric bills.. I recently went to Home Depot and replaced all the light bulbs with energy saving bulbs.. to try and cover the added cost of the tanks.. one less reason to argue about the tanks. IDK if its going to work..
UncleEasy3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 01:46 PM   #40
 
Roccus's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by willow View Post
i had MTS once…..i don't think i'm cured…..there's always the hankering for
another tank from time to time….it's just the one i have right now…is… well… special
right now as i have Angels,and a pair of rams(along with everyone else)… i have not
had much luck with…and i'm guarding it like the crown jewels….so for now…
no more…but it's there…..ever in the background…..in my dreams…….muhwahhaha

" For now no more" never say never....... I ended up here because i was looking to start a salt water tank( something thathas been a life long dream)...my wife asked "how big"... Im afraid to tell her that it will be just like our little 16...times 5..work( and puppy eyes) will commence after the Holi-daze...

BTW.. I had over a dozen tanks going on at once in the past... i was much younger and single back then.. the musty smell from the carpets never bothered me... the women I brought to see them.. well not so much...so it's been 30 years since my last bout with MTS...so you can see.. it can go into remission.. but you are never cured.

oh yea.. besides the fish tank i have a gold fish pond... hmmmm..

Last edited by Roccus; 11-21-2013 at 01:51 PM..
Roccus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
new here not new to fish keeping deniselovestochat Beginner Freshwater Aquarium 5 12-19-2012 01:33 PM
New to fish keeping Sanchez324 Introduce Yourself 3 03-16-2012 05:24 PM
Hi I am new to all this fish keeping Mattcot Introduce Yourself 11 11-20-2010 05:34 PM
New To Fish Keeping And Need Some Help Jamesy14 Freshwater and Tropical Fish 11 04-22-2009 10:45 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:12 AM.