03-28-2011, 10:07 AM
| || |
Originally Posted by tanker
You could try not using the bacteria supplement. That might be affecting the process.
Otherwise, I wouldn't worry about it. If your fish are ok and you've not got ammonia or nitrites at poisonous levels then your fish should stay ok.
Finally!!! When I tested yesterday, it appeared there was a trace of nitrites. When I checked this morning - I finally have them - .050 ppm.
Now what? Just keep doing what I'm doing, right? Water changes and keep the levels, low, right?