I recently bought a 20 gallon fish tank. It's dimensions are:
- 61.44 cm x 31.91 cm x 41.28 cm
- 24.1875" x 12.5625" x 16.25"
It's volume is:
- 75.7 L
- 20 U.S. gal
I also have a filter and a heater (set to 27 C)
Right now, its filled with:
- 6 Gold Barbs, each of which are about an inch long.
- 1 King Betta, which is about two inches long.
- 1 Siamese algae eater, which is a little over an inch long
What other fish can I add to my tank? Is there foom for any more?
I was thinking of the following options:
1) A single three spot gourami (moonlight, pearl, platinum, gold or blue); or
2) Six pearl danios; or
3) Six barbs (either Tiger barbs or Odessa barbs).
What do you think of these options? Which, if any, would work?
Also, if you have other suggestions, please let me know.
Please help me out with some advice.