09-17-2011, 06:38 PM
| || |
Originally Posted by b819east
i heard that if you heat your water and let it sit, lets in less bacteria or something like that. should i not do that? should i empty all the containers and do what you do? my tank is 40 gallons.
That is a new one on me never heard anything like it, your not trying to kill the bacteria though the only thing you need to worry about out of your tap ideally should be chlorine, copper etc, which is what the water conditioner is for. Most people let their water sit out because the ph can change within the first 24 hrs. I'm gonna have to let some else respond on heating the water, the idea confuses me.