01-09-2011, 10:13 PM
| || |
Originally Posted by aunt kymmie
The magnet cleaners are great and won't scratch as long as there is nothing in between the two magnets.
I bought a magnet cleaner and I've never used it. The inside is kind of like velcro hooks and it seems quite rough. I might give it a go if I ever get that real clingy algae on the glass that needs more cleaning, but I've never really had anything on the glass that needed more than a quick wipe. Also it is very heavy and I'm scared of hitting the glass and breaking it. I should really just give it away, it isn't for me, I think.