I posted this in the sponsors section under Aquaripure but I want to be able to reach a larger audience that maybe doesn't read that section regularly.
I am seriously considering getting the large Aquaripure filter but before I do I really would love to hear some feedback from those who have already bought one.
So let's hear it. Good or bad.
1. Is it easy to use?
2. How long have you had it?
3. How long did it take to get the output of the filter to 0 nitrates?
4. Do you have it in a freshwater tank or saltwater tank?
5. Do you feed it faithfully and the recommended dosage?
6. This one is a biggie - If you had to do it again would you? If not why not.
Also any additional information would be welcomed. I have already read all of the feedback from their site but now I am looking for what I would consider unbiased, unfiltered, unsorted feedback.