Originally Posted by Timothy 1998 cremer
the ich medicine is coloring the algae that color but it looks like what u have on the pic
i leave my lights on 12-13 hours and my tank is 30g
thanks a lot for helping me
I think there is too much light. Two 25w tubes over a 30g tank is what I would term high light, and having it on for 12-13 hours is long. It is unlikely you have sufficient nutrients, particularly CO2, to balance, so the plants can't fully photosynthesize and algae will take advantage.
I would start be reducing the duration down to 8 hours. If this algae continues to increase, reduce another hour, and then another. If it is still increasing, reducing the intensity will be necessary, but start with the duration.
Don't expect the existing algae to disappear, it won't. You will know you are on the right track when it stops increasing. Clean off what you can, even perhaps removing some of the worst infected stems.
Are you using any plant fertilizers, and if so, which are how often? I might be able to offer some suggestions for a better balance.