11-18-2009, 04:24 PM
| || |
Nice article Byron.
Like I said up top, I am very certain its not brush algae nor cyanobacteria, am very positive its Thread or Hair Algae, also as you know I neither use CO2 nor fertilizer so I KNOW i'm not overdosing that sorta stuff. I also read up on the blackout breaks, however all I found in several articles pointed out that breaks less then 4hrs are not sufficiently working against algae growth.
My CO2 is going back & forth between 6-8 mg/l because of the KH going back & forth between 3-4. So if anything that's too little atm.