06-13-2010, 12:13 AM
| || |
Originally Posted by bones14
Sounds like they're not getting enough oxygen.If your filter hasn't been running there hasn't been enough aeration.If you have an air pump and air stone then you should be okay until the filter is fixed.
What he said. I lost my Red Tail shark Like this. I was Cleaning and didn't get teh retun line ponited at the surface, so there was no agitaion. 80 is warm enough to really lower the O2 levels. sorry for your loss, also the water can become toxic if the o2 crashed. Its just like if you have deep sand bottom and don't stir it, pockets of gas will form, which can relase deadly toxins.