10-25-2012, 01:31 PM
| || |
Originally Posted by Byron
Don't know if I am the member you're thinking of, but I certainly overdose my 10g. I dose Flourish twice weekly now, and in the 10g it is about 1/2 a teaspoon each dose, not quite level. I have two 10w CFL Daylight bulbs over this tank for 8 hours, and it is full of moss on wood, a few pygmy swords, and a floating Water Sprite
. Problem algae is non-existant in this tank. Fish are only 3 Farlowella fry at present, so common algae would be welcomed for them.
Since you brought it up, you are the member I was thinking of, Byron
My reply was not intended to contradict anyone. I just meant to help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety over the situation.