soooooo this is something not to do.or maybe do do it.
i ordered some plants and snails from Red (amazing quality and got here in 1 day)
i decided to remove some of the plants i had and replace them with the ones i got (i got italian val, corkscrew val, a little Java Moss
,some Java Fern
,some red crypt, andsome Wisteria
) the 5 gallon was no trouble because nothing has really rooted yet,then i moved to the ten gallon which i have had setup for about a month and a half with RCS ,2 SAE, and a crap load of pond snails,Bad idea,i tried cutting the stem plant i had,worked for the most part.then came to an aponogeton that has grown taller than the ones in my 55 in a shorter amount of time.basically the sand switched places with the dirt.luckily the dirt obsorbed all the water it could and none floated up.
i may endup redoing it in a month,kinda mad at myself.
i was also happy that the italian val had ramshorn snail eggs on it.
i also ordered some mts and ramshorn snails.
Another story about the shipment:
so i place the snails in the tank and went back to planting,about 1.5 mins later i look back and the mts ar gone
i knew they dug in the substrate but not that fast.