Ok, heres the updated layout, and lots of questions.
1. Is this starting to be too much for the tank? What do you think this will look like once it has grown a little bit? Say 6 months or so down the road
2. Right now there is only about 2 inches or so of substrate, should I add more?
3. What about the filter? It creates quite a bit of current in the tank, whats the best way to calm that down some?
4. Will I have to remove the bubble curtain? If I am correct in thinking, it will remove CO2 from the tank, therefore I should remove it, right?
5. Thinking about doing away with the Java Fern
and just letting the Java Moss
cover the wood. Thoughts..
6. Will the Java Moss
grow on the slate with nothing really to attach to?
7. Do I still have sufficient light?
Also probably going to be cutting way back on the fish that I will put in. Probably only add a few more. With all the plants, I think it might look better to only have a few fish as opposed to being heavily stocked. May add one more school of 6 or 8 of something and let that be it.