Thanks Byron, I did some very slight rearranging yesterday, if you can call it that. I got tired of the random mass of floaters (four different types of plants, some were mostly floating to keep them close to the light and until I figured out what I wanted to do with them, and to see how things were going to grow in lol). Anyways, so I moved some of the emersed form of wisteria, a stem of Anacharis, and a yet to be identified thin red stemmed plant to some handy holes I had in the top of the drift wood, was just experimenting out of boredom but actually kind of like the way it looks. And my Emeralds decided to utilize their snouts as earth movers and uproot a couple of the small blotches of micro sword so I re-consolidated and moved that to the 10g. Silly catfish.