Hi Aquaripure, I have a few questions please help.
1. What's the aftermath if I accidentaly allowed the DO NOT to happen? Will it be bad enough to kill the fish? How do I remedy the situation once I discovered one of the DO NOT has occured?
A. Do not completely open the outflow valve for more than a few seconds.
B. Do not drain the contents of the denitrator back into the tank at any time except at the recommended flow rate.
C. Do not exceed the recommended flow rate.
2. And how do I know if my tank has the DO NOT conditions, with what symptoms to observe or tests to perform, that I can do to verify and fix it?
3. Any by-product in the effluent? If so, What water parameters will be affected such as PH and hardnesss?
4. How do I know if the product is working properly? The shipper can drop the filter but I can't inspect inside to know if things are running accordingly.
5. Can the filter be damaged internally but the operating process seems ok, and any possibility that it will kill the fish?
6. Any circumstances the filter can wipe out an entire fish stock by malfunction or mis-operated?
7. If the fish seem sluggish, loss of appetite, and some breathing more heavily after the install of filter, what's wrong and how to fix it?
Thanks very much.