Dwarf/Honey Gooramsi - Page 2
Tropical Fish

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources » Freshwater Fish and Aquariums » Freshwater and Tropical Fish » Anabantids » Dwarf/Honey Gooramsi

Dwarf/Honey Gooramsi

This is a discussion on Dwarf/Honey Gooramsi within the Anabantids forums, part of the Freshwater and Tropical Fish category; --> Well i might get a trion with 1 male, and if they do lay eggs i will let nature take its cause, and im ...

Check out these freshwater fish profiles
Siamese Fighting Fish
Siamese Fighting Fish
Croaking Gourami
Croaking Gourami
Reply
Old 08-25-2010, 03:33 AM   #11
 
thefishboy's Avatar
 
Well i might get a trion with 1 male, and if they do lay eggs i will let nature take its cause, and im sure the pleco will eat eggs if it comes across them!
thefishboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 03:38 AM   #12
 
dorabaker's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefishboy View Post
Well i might get a trion with 1 male, and if they do lay eggs i will let nature take its cause, and im sure the pleco will eat eggs if it comes across them!
haha i should have mentioned that as well, not just the pleco but all the other fish in the tank will eat the eggs or fry, so...no problem! how come i didnt think of that?
u should get some elodea for the tank, it floats and is excellent for the female gouramis to hide in if the male gourami harrasses them, which he might.
dorabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 03:40 AM   #13
 
thefishboy's Avatar
 
Yeh thats what i was going to get, foloating plants, and lots of plants but also lots of free swimming space for the gouramis!! Plus hiding for the corys and elusive clown pleco
thefishboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 03:41 AM   #14
 
dorabaker's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefishboy View Post
Yeh thats what i was going to get, foloating plants, and lots of plants but also lots of free swimming space for the gouramis!! Plus hiding for the corys and elusive clown pleco
ur tank is going to be awesome
dorabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 03:43 AM   #15
 
thefishboy's Avatar
 
Hopefully!! Thats if i do definatley get!! I should get it well i will get it if i dont get it for my bday, but if it all comes together as i imagine it will be great!! Ill take a pic of the tank that im getting to!!!
thefishboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 03:47 AM   #16
 
dorabaker's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefishboy View Post
Hopefully!! Thats if i do definatley get!! I should get it well i will get it if i dont get it for my bday, but if it all comes together as i imagine it will be great!! Ill take a pic of the tank that im getting to!!!
oh you dont have a tank yet! didnt know that...at least you're doing all your research before hand :D
i hope my mum will take me to the LFS to buy the gravel i need...she seems to think i DON'T actually need it. :\
dorabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 03:50 AM   #17
 
thefishboy's Avatar
 
Lol, no im getting my tank in about a month and a half on my bday 19th of october, but i like to research alot before taking on any animal! Haha my mum always complains about taking me to any PET store especially when we have to go and buy snake food!
thefishboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 03:51 AM   #18
 
dorabaker's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefishboy View Post
Lol, no im getting my tank in about a month and a half on my bday 19th of october, but i like to research alot before taking on any animal! Haha my mum always complains about taking me to any PET store especially when we have to go and buy snake food!
haha! you have a snake? i assume thats what's in your dp?
dorabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 03:57 AM   #19
 
thefishboy's Avatar
 
Yeh thats my snake it doesnt shoe her full length but shes about 4 and a half foot!1 Just goingto my lfs to get those pics be bak in 20 mins!
thefishboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 04:00 AM   #20
 
dorabaker's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefishboy View Post
Yeh thats my snake it doesnt shoe her full length but shes about 4 and a half foot!1 Just goingto my lfs to get those pics be bak in 20 mins!
yay! cant wait to see 'em
dorabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dwarf honey gourami and betta marinebiologist21 Anabantids 10 12-19-2009 06:46 PM
can i get 2 female dwarf honey gouramis? wendex Anabantids 24 10-25-2008 03:10 PM
Black spots on Honey Dwarf Gourami ttiger72 Tropical Fish Diseases 2 02-07-2008 12:19 PM
honey dwarf gourami Jacobkgreen Anabantids 4 07-12-2007 09:44 PM
Dwarf Honey Guaramis Wexley Anabantids 3 11-19-2006 10:15 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:43 AM.