Originally Posted by jack26707
Note: not allof the fish mentioned will be with a betta, thye are just ideas.
So wait.. You are asking our opinion on which would be best with betta, but you're saying that you don't even think all of the combinations will work? Threadfin Rainbow Fish (with female)
- females can be just as nasty as males. I don't think these are a good choice. Bristlenose Pleco
- tried and true; works great Red Lizard Whiptail
- another loriicarid, should work with betta, too. Pristella tetras (with female)
- these can be kept with males, too, but they should be kept in sufficient shoals to prevent any nipping; with betta I usually suggest 10+ individuals Costello/January Tetra (with female)
- see above comment Eyespot Rasbora
- could work, but due to it's small size and shy nature, it should be maintained in 10+ groups Banded Dwarf Loach (with female)
- would work with males, too, but should be maintained in 10+ groups to account for shyness Male Guppies (with female)
- these I do not recommend; females can be just as aggressive as males; if you want guppies, go with the less colorful female guppies.